Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bloomingdale's - 10% Off with Email Sign-Up

Here I am with yet another email coupon! This one is from Bloomingdale's, a store that I'm sure we all love, lol.

If you sign up for emails from Bloomingdale's, you will get an email for 10% off your first Bloomingdales.com purchase. You can sign up to receive the emails on the Bloomingdale's website.


Here's a super-quick update on posts to come:
  • I'll have another "My Life" post up tomorrow! I'll tell you about my day of hanging with friends, as well what I'm wearing to the big New Year's Eve party I'm going to!
  • I'll also write a post about fashion. Not sure what the theme will be yet, though. Maybe top trends for 2012? Or hot styles for New Year's Eve?
  • And of course, more posts that will save you $$$$!!!
Mwah, gurlies!
~ Lindsey Jayde.


No comments:

Post a Comment