Monday, December 26, 2011

My Christmas Haul!

Sorry for posting so many entries in a row. I just can't help myself, especially when the blogs involve coupons and such! ;)

This will be my first blog post about my life. Hope you enjoy!!

I had an AMAZING Christmas, thanks to all of my friends & family! I love them all and I don't know what I'd do without them.

On Christmas Eve, we went to my aunt's house on my dad's side for Christmas with that side of the family. After eating, we opened presents & watched Christmas movies for the rest of the night.

On Christmas Day, me and my family woke up early for Christmas at my house. After opening presents, we went back to sleep and then woke up a little bit later to get ready for Christmas at my grandma's (on my mom's side) house. There, we had a HUGE Christmas feast and opened presents. After all of the Christmas festivities, we just chilled and had family time. I had a pretty great Christmas.

Now it's time for my Christmas Haul with most (I'll leave out the boring stuff) of my Christmas presents! Usually I'll have pictures with my hauls, but I don't have access to my camera right now (accidentally left it at my grandma's house), so this will be a haul with just words. Sorry!

Here's everything I got for Christmas! No, I am not trying to brag or anything. Enjoy!
  • An iPad 2! This was definitely my favorite present, thank you mommy and daddy!
  • iPad Smart Cover (a pink one, of course!)
  • Guess Pink Sparkler iPad Case
  • $50 iTunes Gift Card
  • Sequin Leopard Print TOMS
  • Sperry Top-Sider Brown Moccasins
  • Tons of clothes (I don't feel like describing them all) from Armani Exchange, Macy's, Nordstrom, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Hollister, Kohl's, JCPenney, Forever 21, and rue21)
  • Feather Necklace & Earrings Set from rue21
  • Sequin Flat Iron Case
  • Sequin Travel Jewelry Case
  • OPI Season Nails Gift Set
  • Bath & Body Works Strawberry Sparkler Shimmer Mist
  • Bath & Body Works Cherry Vanilla Body Lotion
  • Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion & Shower Gel Mini Gift Set
  • Victoria's Secret Pink Give a Little Pink Body Mist
  • $25 Victoria's Secret Gift Card
  • $150 in Kohl's Gift Cards!!! (3 $50 ones)
  • $50 Forever 21 Gift Card
  • $30 Gift Card to the local Movie Theater
There were a few more things but I can't think of them all right now. So, how was your christmas? Did you get everything you wanted?

XoXo,
Lindsey Jayde

No comments:

Post a Comment